A Passion for Customer Success
Our passion for customer success is embedded in our founding story. From a young age, Jason Silva, ServiceEcho’s Founder and President, helped his father Lino build his lawn irrigation business into a well-respected service provider in the Toronto area. Jason quickly learned the values of hard work, customer appreciation, and quality workmanship while working alongside his father.
With each passing year Lino’s business continued to grow, but the administration became increasingly complicated and difficult to manage. Throughout university and his early career, Jason spent his weekends managing scrap pieces of paper and having long, sometimes stressful, conversations with his dad to figure out what to bill customers and how to manage the growth of his firm. There had to be a better way to scale without compromising the customer appreciation that helped Lino establish his company.
Solving the Problem
With a background in software engineering and experience delivering mobile solutions for large telecommunications companies, Jason set out to solve a problem that plagued him from his childhood: How can you grow a field service organization without compromising quality and customer happiness?
From its inception in 2009, the ServiceEcho team has focused on solving this challenge for service organizations across the world. Our mission is to provide an easy-to-use field service management solution that can be customized to meet the unique needs of every business.
During this journey we will commit to the following:
- The happiness of our customers is our number one priority.
- We take customer feedback very seriously. We will not stop working until our clients are so happy with our product, they refer others to use it.
- We will provide first-class support to everyone equally, from the dispatcher at a company with 5 employees to the president of an organization with 200 employees.
- We take pride in delivering a great product that adds tremendous value to our users. Any and all changes to our products and services will be done with the customer in mind.
- We will always look for ways we can make the world a better place, both environmentally and socially.
Where We're Going
ServiceEcho is striving to become the most environmentally-conscious field service solution on the market. A big step in this direction is our Reforestation Initiative. We not only reduce the need for paper in field service organizations, we also work to offset their carbon footprint by planting trees. We are continually researching how we can help the environment and creating content that will inform the public, especially our customers, of how to reduce their negative impact on the environment.
As focused as we are on the environment, we are equally focused on improving our product. ServiceEcho is unique in the sense that we will customize our product to fit our customer’s needs, instead of forcing our customers to adapt to a one-size-fits-all solution. With each new business we work with, we learn new things and overcome new challenges which benefit all of our customers.