Field service management (FSM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are normally integrated to avoid costs associated with lack of useful data, duplicate entry, and sharing customer information on demand.
A complete FSM provider like ServiceEcho will offer seamless integration with your existing CRM of choice such as Salesforce. This will ensure a customer receiving a consistently high-quality service, whether the customer is interacting directly with field service or a CRM user. Bridging your field service organization’s sales and service.
Some of the benefits that a company that has an integrated FSM and CRM include:
- Technicians get a better picture of a customer, with increased levels of information being shared in real-time, that can be used as a tool for additional revenue opportunities.
- Technicians also get a better understanding of their customers and their information, allowing them to know the service history, open issues, conversations, transactions, and much more. Allowing them to deliver a personalized and consistent service to their customers.
- Both platforms having the same bi-directional synchronized sales and service data is essential for a seamless customer experience. Allowing your sales team and service team to be in sync with one another.
- Salespeople need to develop and maintain strong connections with customers, so they need an integrated system that houses both customer information and sales information.
- Salespeople also need to have access to service history. It is immensely difficult to understand what the customer needs are if salespeople are unaware of what the customer already has. Finally, if all service information is limited to field service management software, it’s challenging for sales to track. This integration forges a strong bond between your business and your customers.
- Warranty and contract information can help the sales team using CRM with opportunities to prepare for a renewal sales meeting about their customer’s contract and warranty. Therefore, allowing them to create additional revenue opportunities
While there are some considerable advantages to having an integrated FSM and CRM, it is critical to remember that integration can increase the complexity and expense of the solution. You can prevent a complex integration with ServiceEcho. We offer simple, quick, and configurable integrations with your CRM solution so that you can reap the benefits from the get-go.
As previously mentioned, an integrated CRM and FSM are essential to the survival of your field service business. You must assure the success of both systems in order to assure the success of your organization.
ServiceEcho is a complete field service management that seamlessly integrates with your CRM. Being partnered with Salesforce is an example of how we can integrate with one of the best CRM providers. So it doesn’t matter if your organization uses Pipedrive, Salesforce, Hubspot, Insightly, Nutshell, or any other CRM, ServiceEcho can integrate seamlessly.
Book a demo today to learn more about how ServiceEcho can increase revenue, visibility, and much more. A customized and feature-rich solution specific to your organization’s needs.